June 8, 2009

Starting our Blog

Welcome to the life of Robert & I!!!

I plan on adding stories and pictures from our dating until the engagement and on through our marriage.

We have so many fun things we want to share with all of our friends and family.

We hope you will enjoy our blogspot!

If you have any good suggestions for fun websites w/ backgrounds let me know.



By the way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!! My oldest sister turns 26 today! She is an absolute role model and I love her so much! Hope to hear from you all.

6 comments:

Sarah Osborne said...

Hey! Here are the best websites I know for fun backgrounds: thecutestblogontheblock.com, delightfuldots.blogspot.com, hotbiggityblog.com, and aquapoppydesigns2.blogspot.com. Have fun!

Emily said...

Looks great! I'm excited to get to know this guy you're hitched to. :) I agree on the websites above. hotbliggityblog.com is my favorite right now.
(the color of the text on here is hard to read)

Emily said...

Ok... never mind about the text. I was either imagining things or you already changed it. Haha.

Rilla said...

Hi Emily! I found you.

Make sure you post photos and stories soon, not just for our sakes (can't wait!) but also because after I got married, life was so busy that I was always like, "Oh, I'll journal about that soon-- I REALLY want to write down every detail and I'll do it right when I have the time." Yeah, um, 12 years later and I still haven't written about it and so many details are lost to memory. Don't make the same mistake! Plus, I just can't wait to see.

Dave-Sherri said...

can't wait to see all the pic and here about all the happings we love you both

Heather @ Alis Grave Nil said...

Cute blog! I just added you to my Google reader. :) Yay blogs! Yay Em!