June 18, 2009

Michael's Minutes of Fame!!!





So I don't know if you all have heard me talking about my adorable little cousin, Michael. He has Juvenile diabetes and it has been a big change for our whole family. I just got an email I from my aunt that I wanted to share!!!


(Written by my Aunt Shelly):


Hello everyone! I know most of you have heard the news that Michael had an interview with CW31's Julissa Ortiz last week. I just received confirmation that the piece will air this Friday, June 19th between 6-7 a.m. and also between 9-10 a.m. on Good Day Sacramento. If you aren't able to record it or watch it, go to their website and you should be able to watch it there. I don't know if I should let you all know now, or wait until I see it, to know if I made a complete idiot of myself. I can't talk about this topic without getting emotional. Sorry! Michael looked down a lot and I felt mumbled so hopefully they were able to piece together something presentable. Spread the word to any contacts you have that might be interested in watching. I'm also hoping to link it to Michael's blogspot. Check out http://www.michaelscrew.blogpot.com/ soon to see pictures from the Luau and hopefully the interview. Once we return from D.C. we'll be sure to post loads of pictures from our meeting with congress.



You can find the video on http://gooddaysacramento.com/ on the right side it says "Good Day Video" if you scroll over the stories it says "5 year old Michael Gale heads to Washington D.C."

They did such a good job and I was so proud of my family when I was watching it.
I'm so excited for you, Michael! Love you so much and I hope you have such a great time in Washington D.C.!!!

ALSO SEE HIS DEBUT IN THE "THE GALT HERALD" http://www.thegaltherald.com/story32.shtml

1 comment:

Josh & Hillar said...

I watched it and am soo excited for him. :) He is just too cute.